Smoke signal CF3, orange, SOLAS/MED/CE
Floatable daytime distress signal for position marking and determination of wind direction
The CF3 Orange Smoke Signal - SOLAS/MED/USCG approved - is a buoyant daytime distress signal designed to ensure easy and safe handling and operation - even on fuel or oil covered waters. Producing dense, orange smoke lasting at least 3 minutes, the signal provides an effective marker of position during rescue operations and helps determine wind direction.
Recommended for all types of watercraft - whether professional or recreational.
- Use: emergency signal for position marking
- Smoke duration: > 3 minutes
- Smoke Color: Dense orange smoke
- Sale to persons aged 21 and over
- Net weight per piece/per carton: 0.340kg/8.16kg with 24 pieces
- Gross weight per box: 8.8 kg with 24 pieces
- Box dimensions: 36 x 27 x 23 cm
- Registration number: 0589-P1-0610
- NEM: 200 grams per signal
- UN no. 0507 Flare Smoke, Class 1.4S
- CE marking: CE-0589
- Expiry date: 4 years from date of manufacture