Hand flare CF3, red, SOLAS/MED/CE,
The hand flare CF3, red -SOLAS-, approved according to SOLAS/MED/USCG, was developed to withstand even extraordinary environmental conditions and to ensure reliable function even after immersion in water. Ignition from the bottom of the hand torch using an impact fuse, the cold end of the torch, guarantees safe and easy handling. The hand torch burns drip-free for 60 seconds at a light intensity of 15,000 candela. Due to its bright red flame with very high luminosity, the signal offers an optimal position marking even during the day. Once activated, the hand flare will continue to burn underwater.
Mandatory in the lifeboats and life rafts to be kept on board.
Recommended for all types of watercraft - whether professional or recreational.
- Use: emergency signal for position marking
- Burn time: > 1 minute
- Luminous intensity: > 15,000 candelas
- Delivery to persons aged 18 and over
- Net weight per piece/per carton: 0.182kg/18.2kg with 100pcs
- Gross weight per box: 18.8 kg with 100 pieces
- Box dimensions: 36 x 27 x 23 cm
- Registration number: 0589-P1-0723
- NEM: 60 grams per signal
- UN no. 0373 Flare Hand, Class 1.4S
- CE marking: CE-0589
- Expiry date: 4 years from date of manufacture