The SEANEXX RX210 AIS+GPS combination receiver, the size of a conventional USB stick, combined with the AIS magnetic base antenna, offers a inexpensive complete solution
to turn your laptop into a navigation system.
That's how it's done:
- Connect the SEANEXX RX210 to a free USB port
- Place the magnetic base antenna on a magnetic base (note: the base is "part" of the antenna, minimum size 1mx1m)
- AIS and position data received! This means for you - easy installation, no drilling and screwing and no extra power supply!
The SEANEXX RX210 receives both AIS channels (full dual channel receiver, channel 1 - 161.975 MHz and channel 2 - 162.025 MHz) simultaneously. The integrated antenna is the ideal supplement for all those who do not want to install an extra GPS mouse. The SEANEXX AIS USB Stick works hand in hand with all AIS compatible navigation programs such as OpenCPN, MaxSea etc. Further technical data on the SEANEXX RX210 can be found here: SEANEXX RX210
Scope of delivery:
- AIS+GPS combo receiver with USB port
- Magnetic base antenna incl. 5 m antenna cable
- Quick Start Guide & Packaging
All our products are developed in Austria and manufactured on site according to the highest quality standards.
System requirement: Laptop/PC with a free USB interface, navigation software or AIS decoding software (e.g. free of charge from OpenCPN
), for optimal GPS satellite reception - clear view of the sky.